These were former lodges and were
originally built as single storey cottages and a second storey was added
later. The cottages were renamed to commemorate the 60th Jubilee
of the reign of Queen Victoria in 1897. The village constable used to live
in one of the Jubilee Cottages.
at the top of the page shows views of and around Trebartha Hall used by
Robert Latham in his talk.