In 1846 two new lodges were built,
one at Berrio Bridge and the other the north lodge by Plusha together with
Skew Bridge which crosses the River Lynher to the old house. Somewhat later
two more lodges were built: Trebartha Lodge, shown above with the Rodd arms
on the gate, and High Park Lodge. These four lodges served to replace what
used to lodges but are now Jubilee Cottages in Trebartha village.