logochurchnamescript.jpg

 

Home

Places

People

Occupations

Resources

Environment

Gallery

About

NH Churchtown

Coadís Green

Around & About

 

 

Berrio

Botternell

Trebartha Hall

12 Menís Moor

Lanoy

 

 

 

 

Talk on Trebartha by Robert Latham

 

 

 

Trebarthatalktop.jpg

 

THE HISTORY OF TREBARTHA HALL

Extracts from a talk by Robert Latham in October 2011

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

21

22

23

24

25

26

27

28

29

30

31

32

33

34

 

6.2 East Castick.jpg

Twelve Menís Moor

The Rodd catalogue at the Cornwall Record Office records that Sir Francis Rodd purchased East Castick (shown above) and West Castick from the representatives of Bright in 1848 for £2150. The farms were owned by the Luskey family who lived at Knighton at the time.

 

The image at the top of the page shows views of and around Trebartha Hall used by Robert Latham in his talk.

©2016 NORTH HILL LOCAL HISTORY GROUP | Berrio Brook, Berrio Bridge, North Hill, Launceston, Cornwall PL15 7NL | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Contact Webmaster